Friday, September 05, 2008

Best Husband Ever

I have been thinking a lot about all the little things God does to bless me. All the things he does to show me that he loves me and I thought today of one really big thing that he gave me. My husband. I can't think of a better man for me. If you would of asked me 10 years ago if the qualities that Lance has would be what I would marry i would of told you maybe. But looking at my life he truly compliments me in every way. Where I am weak he is really strong and vise versa. He makes me grow in many areas to include loving myself. I mean how can you see someone love you so much without thinking that there must be something there that is loveable. He is the sweetest thing to me and treats me like a queen. He always puts my needs infront of his own. He bends over backwards to make me smile and to make me happy. I know for a fact that he truly loves me and that he always will. And to think that the love my husband has for me is just a small glimpse at the love God has for me. It is amazing to think about how much God really does love me. I mean he gave me my wonderful family and my incredible man. So today take some time to let your sweet heart know just how much he means to you. I know that life wouldn't be the same without Lance in it. Life wouldn't be as happy and deffenitly wouldn't be as secure. He is my rock and my love and I love him with all of my heart. ULI SHEBOYGANL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home