Monday, September 08, 2008

Another Good weekend

This weekend was not nearly as exciting as last weekend but it was still really good. I started off Firday night with a girls night out. We went to go bowling and had some fun playing pool. I won't say I am the best pool player ever but if you would have watched the games you would of thought so. The games were very entertaining. After that I talked to my baby and got some much needed sleep. Saturday I woke up early and cleaned my house some. Then I went to a four hour lunch with a good friend of mine. It didn't take us that long to eat but we ate a talked about all sorts of things. Mostly indianapolis. It really strained my little knowledge on the city. I am suppose to rememeber franklin central. I wrote it down so I would rememeber it. After that I helped set up a pamper birthday surprise party. It was a lot of fun eventhough I had to leave early so I could wake up for church. The message was really good. It was about the different situations Jesus puts people in to get them closer to him. THen i tried to go to a catholic service but the service decided to have a picnic instead so we went to a bath house. Getting naked a breathing in pepermint is a great way to spend an afternoon. If you haven't been to a naked bath house yet I highly recomened them. There is no better way to increase your self esteem than to see a bunch of naked people around you. You find out that everyone has flaws and that yours aren't really that bad or that uncommon. So go swimming naked some time this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home