Quick Check In
So i went to find out how my medical board is going and I found out that it hasn't started yet. So i got it started today. I have a whole list of things to get done before I go to my briefing but I am confident that I will get it done. Since my MEB is just now starting I won't get out until around March. I am going for my birthday personally. Good thing though is I will get to go to the warrior transition unit. Yeah. My flag expires the middle of this month so I could be at WTU by the beginning of October. That means school for me. I have been praying that i will be able to go classes next semester and it looks like i can. And with me not getting out until March I will be able to finish all of my classes before I get out. Gods timing is so great. The only thing i am a little worried about is Honduras but I know I will get to go if it is Gods will. I should know for sure though by the time I have to pay for it. So sweety please don't get plane tickets just yet ok. Well thats all i have time to talk about today. See you soon. Oh i forgot to leave something for you to do today. I am going to go over what I spend my time on and really see if it bears fruit or not. I know there are things in my life that I do that really isn't what Gods wants me to do. So i urge you to sit down and write out what you spend your time on and ask yourself if it is fruit bearing. Then cut those things from your life. I still haven't decided about Rocky yet. I know i could be a good witness to the people at the show but I need to pray to see if i am really suppose to do the show this year.
1 Comments:
Change is in the wind, I guess. Today I decided to change jobs. I have accepted a position as Director of Title I funds for a small charter school. It is a K-12school with only about 300 students. I will also help implement their math curriculm. Pray that I have made the right decision at this time in my life.
I would still love to do the grand tour with you next summer.
Post a Comment
<< Home