Don't you wish you had a man like mine
I got this from Lance today. He wrote this for me just to make me smile. I really think i am the luckiest girl alive. God really gave me a blessing when he gave me my husband. I don't think anyone can read this and not say "AWE".To my most wonderful wife, I Love You!
(Snuggle Snuggle Snuggle)
Diamonds sparklng in a mine,
and Stars that twinkle, gleam and shine;
Pretty seashells by the bay,
and Sunlight on a cloudless day;
These things are bright enough, it's true,
but none stand out at all like you.
Your hair, your lips, your eyes your smile,
these things make seeing you worth while;
But they pale in comparrison to your soul,
the part of you that makes you whole;
It's that what first drew me to you,
even when I had not a clue.
You make me laugh, cry, moan and sing,
when I'm with you, I feel like a king;
Your kiss like fire, your skin like silk,
your lips taste of honey and milk;
Making Love with you truly bliss,
for a better wife I could not wish.
I'm sorry that I'm not around,
to turn your frowns all upside-down;
Just a little while longer, Dear,
then together we both can cheer;
I wanted you to smile today,
since this morning you were feeling grey;
So I decided to sit and write,
my feelings for you all good and right;
I made up words like "flime" and "viewly"
Just so there's something to rhyme with…
ULI

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home