Monday, April 06, 2009

Cant wait any longer

Ok so i have not posted for awhile so I will keep the secret that Lance wants to keep. But I can not keep it under wraps anymore. And he started telling people at work so i figure that it isn't a secret anymore. I am pregnant. I found out my due date today at the hospital. 11/10/09 how awsome is that. i hope that is little buns birthday. As far as i know i am 9 weeks along, i will know better in the next week or so when they do the ultrasound. this is one scary experience but i know that God has put my bun in my oven and i am very happy about it. i would like little bun alittle more if he/she would stop making me sick. morning sickness is not just morning. they deceive you with that name. they make you think that you only have to suffer it in the morning. but oh no, it goes on all day long. Anyway i will post more often now that i can talk about what is really on my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home