Friday, October 03, 2008

another post

God is great God is good. let us thank him for all of the weird stuff that happens in life. My pay check came up $0 this month. I am getting that fixed but man of man what a ride it was to fix it. It was $0 cause they took the UCMJ money out all at once. the money that God is getting for bibles. Yeah but i am getting it back at some point. Also training this week was on evaluations. that was great fun, nothing like put lemon on an open wound. i am just counting down the days until WTU. I also got a counceling statement for perception. I don't know how to improve from that. how do you keep people from preceiveing certain things about you? My bible study on women's friendship is wonderful. I am learning a lot from ruth and naomi and david and johnathan. also mary and elizabeth. It helps also to have a realy good friends around you. they keep you going through the hard times.

2 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger LANCELOT said...

and a husband that Loves you...

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger asemtap said...

Hey!? What about us MOMs? Girl, it's al about giving glory to GOD for every day above ground. Don't question, just roll with it and trust him. No plan B.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home