Monday, October 06, 2008

Click

Don't you love it when something really finally clicks. When something has been nagging at the back of your brain and you finally get the answer. Lance and I had a long talk last night about a variety of things and I realized that i have always wondered "why me". I mean how am i special to him, how do i know that he wouldn't do it differently, how do i know that i do it for him? In other words why me. Why am I the one who was chosen over so many other women in the world. It took hours but it finally clicked. I really am everything that all of him wants. Seems so easy but it is hard to really beleive that in your heart. It felt so good to feel that clink of assurance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home