Friday, April 15, 2011

Long time coming

Wow it has been a long time since I have written on this. So much has happened since the last time. I figured I am about to start a new chapter of my life. I should shed the old one and start documenting again. No point in letting what happened to me dictate what i do the rest of my life. Aurora is almost one and a half. She is growing so fast. It won't be long before she starts talking so I can understand her. She is running everywhere, which means i have to be on the look out constantly since she likes to run into the street at a moments notice. I just love watching her learn new things and seeing the joy she has in every little thing. It just fills me with wonder that God would give me gaurdianship of such a wonderful little girl. If i was him I would of kept her all the myself.
Lance is going through an MEB now. I was hoping i could really help him on the process since I went through ti not that long ago. I have been able to help some but the Air Force does things so differently than the Army, eventhough I am pretty sure that He is on his last phase on the process and then he gets to leave and go to his new house in his old home. We decided to get a house in Camby Indiana which is right next to his parents and his friends he has had for years. I think it will be good for him to be around so many people that love him. I am excited to have a place to root. ANd the place is awsome. It is a small ranch but the layout is done so well you can barley tell that it isn't that big. it has an island and a fenced in back yard, a garden tub. the neighborhood has a park just a block away and a pool less than a mile. there are huge parks we can go too all over hte place plus a nice bike I know this is the house God wants for my family and he picked one better than i could ever imagine especially at the price we got it for. I am staying with the grandparents until we can move it. I am already thinking of paint of other things to do to the house eventhough it doesn't need a thing.

Well i promis i will get on this more often. If you want there are pics on my flikr account heinzelman777. lots and lots of pics. like aurora's first hair cut. she did such a good job with that, to the point that the hair stylist blow dried her hair. I am so proud of her all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home