Tuesday, April 19, 2011

WOW

Buying a house is very exspensive.  I don't think I have ever seen my account this low.  not that i don't have other money i just don't have access to it.  all that access is in germany.  i will have to be a hermit for awhile.  other than that everything is going good.  got everything i need for the house for the most part.  have paint and a storage unit for the back yard, paid usaa for housing insurance and the sincerity check has cleared,  paid for the paperwork for hte loan ,  also a microwave for over the stove. all i need is tile for the back splash.  i planned on having the tax rebate cover all of this which it would have if i didn't have to get the cars fixed and plane tickets before i left. other than that things are doing fine.  i know i will bounce back soon.  i hope things are going well in germany.  i know i am getting everything done in the states that need done.  i just hope the same can be said for overseas.

1 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger LANCELOT said...

Not much is happening "overseas" because I don't have much to go on. No date of departure, or even a good idea of when they're going to let me go. All I'm doing is maintaining...and missing you.

ULI

 

Post a Comment

<< Home